Friday, December 09, 2005

Blogtherapy Meme

MooAlex tagged me for my first-ever meme. I've been given the following 10 words and I must respond with the first word that pops into my head. Here goes:

1. purple...........grape
2. round............bead
3. nature..........leaf
4. fame.............talk
5. men..............suit
6. creative........paper
7. pain...............squint
8. power...........noise
9. joy.................laugh
10. fate.............grade

Tell me, Dr. Freud. What does it all mean?


5 Comments:

Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

Eh, your're normal, it's all good. You should be on Family Feud.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

It just means you got your first meme. Congratulations! And you got pix on here! Yay!

5:44 AM  
Blogger reading said...

What's a meme? What's the significance of getting your "first"? Is this a cool kids thing? Why do I feel left out?

It's Beth - I just changed my display name. :)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous mooalex said...

A meme virgin no more! ;)

5:04 AM  
Blogger easy e said...

Hi wordgirl I like your blog. I hope you have a chance to take a look at my new website on Power Pops . Are your ready for the weight loss revolution!! With Power-Pops we have developed a unique and revolutionary system to lose weight - in the form of a lollipop. How Does it Work? This product will suppress your appetite and food cravings, increase energy levels, and burn fat and calories in a safe and natural way. What makes our candy even more effective is that it will also give you an alternative to heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a snack out of habit instead of hunger. The Sweetest Way to Lose Weight! http://www.power-pops.com/seweightloss/powerpop.htm

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home