Marbles: Still have all of yours???
Five things I used to know but whose place in my brain was taken over by the cells necessary to remember the lyrics to the theme from "The Beverly Hillbillies" and the names of all of Elizabeth Taylor's husbands. (Plus repeated exposure to noxious teenage b.o. and lack of sleep haven't helped, either)
1. The difference between an Ostrogoth and a Visigoth.
2. How to count to 1000 in German and Spanish.
3. How to figure tax in my head.
4. The plot of "A Midsummer Night's Dream".
5. The phone number I had in my first apartment.
There are more, but I don't think I have the strength to see them all listed today.