Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm flying out tomorrow morning to an undisclosed location where I will be wining and dining with Arabella, Mignon, Mrs. Harridan and Teebs until Sunday at a B-List Blogger Extravaganza. I'm not sure whether I need anxiety meds more to haul myself onto the plane (massive fear of flying) or to lounge out by the pool in a bathing suit. Maybe both. Mr. Half bought me laptop last night and I'm getting a crash course in making it work. Until Sunday...you stay classy!A Perfect Post
************************

Thanks to Teebs who nominated my "Life Menu" post for the Perfect Post Award. Just for that...I'm buying you a drink! My nomination for the May installment of the Perfect Post goes to Jess over at "Drowning in Kids" The post is called "Success" and I think it's important to realize that many of the skills/abilities we take for granted today as adults were once huge challenges. We can't forget to celebrate those successes...large and small with those we love. It's all about the baby steps. One foot in front of the other. Day after day.

22 Comments:

Blogger Rude Cactus said...

Have fun. Oh, and I hate to fly too, with an unbearable passion. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Misfit Hausfrau said...

Have a great time!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Have a good time with all the wining and dining. Can't wait to hear about all the fun you had:)

6:04 PM  
Blogger wordgirl said...

Thanks guys!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I love reading you. Sometime, stop by my place andiamwho.

7:04 PM  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

Oh man! Have fun and call me!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger LetterB said...

Good luck with both! I would need a sedative to even try on a bathing suit these days. Hope you guys have a great time. Can't wait to read about it.

7:16 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

Have a GREAT time. Wish I was going with you guys!

7:16 PM  
Blogger TB said...

I knew this Perfect Post thing would pay off! I'll have a lemon drop, only if you do one too. But after the plane trip, I bet I could talk you into doing one in the airport :o) See you tomorrow!
And thanks again for the Life Menu post. It really was awesome.

8:40 PM  
Blogger jess said...

i feel so flattered, really. i think you are an amazing writer and a shout out from you is a real honour.

have an amazing trip!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Rock said...

I have 89 of my friends who would like to show up wherever that is....

11:55 PM  
Blogger Arabella said...

See you tonight, Wordgirl!!!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

Have a great time!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

Have a great time! *SNIFF* Think of me as I pack more crap that will probably break on the move. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Stayin classy right back at ya.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Sooooo envious. Wish I could be there. :)

Have a good time. And thanks for playing the Perfect Post game.

7:53 PM  
Blogger The June Cleaver Diaries said...

Have fun!!! You must write about the trip when you get back!!!

8:09 PM  
Blogger CISSY said...

Have fun. I'm a lover of flying. Not so much the cramped, don't touch the stranger next to you, part of flying, but the it sure beats the heck out of 12 hours in a car part. I love train travel the best.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Here's hoping you have a weekend filled with perfect pitchers of margaritas. (frozen, salted rims on the glasses).

6:25 PM  
Blogger daysgoby said...

*waves*
Have a fabulous time! We'll miss you!

7:47 PM  
Blogger mama_tulip said...

HAVE FUN!!!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Ditsy Chick said...

I hope it was fun and relaxing.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home